Monday, May 13, 2013

Asian Mandarin Salad


Eating healthy can be hard for me sometimes. I find that when I have a meal plan, even if it's just in my head, that works the best for me. This is one of my favourite lunches to throw together - easy, healthy, & delicious! It's on my meal plan often! I first got the idea from a salad I had at Appleby's. 

If you want to make this into an entree, add a grilled chicken breast = yummy!





Asian Mandarin Salad
makes 1 serving

1 large hand full of salad greens
about a 1/4 cup of mandarin orange pieces
a generous sprinkling of chow mein noodles
about a Tbsp. of slivered almonds
drizzle it all with creamy poppyseed dressing (I use Kraft calorie wise)

Make it an entree by adding grilled chicken breast



Summer is the time to bust out the salads! Try some of these other recipes:







Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!



This recipe featured on:

Jam Hands

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Thanks for linking up to Monday Funday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips