Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Happy New Year! Top 10 Projects of 2012


Welcome to 2013!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season & a happy New Year celebration.

  Since we were away for the end of our Christmas vacation, I have yet to start any new projects. (But don't worry, I've got lots up my sleeve!) So, for your viewing pleasure, I'll share with you the top 10 most popular posts on Silver Boxes this past year. Maybe you can enjoy some of them again or have a look at some you may have missed. Simply click on the title of each photo to see the full post.

Starting at #10...



#9...



#8...



#7...



#6...





#5...




#4...




#3...




#2...



And #1...



~~~~~

Happy New Year! Here's to many more projects, recipes, crafts, & small blessings.

Thank you all for joining me on the journey.

Let's Rock 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips