Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cheery Mother's Day Card

Mother's Day is just around the corner... are you prepared or do you still need to rush to the store? 
I'm a little of both, this year. My cards are done, but the gifts have yet to be purchased. 

(Mom, if you're seeing this, you can just pretend to be surprised on Sunday.) :)





Supplies used:
  • Yellow & white cardstock - Stampin' Up!
  • Yellow polka dot patterned paper - My Mind's Eye
  • Grey patterned paper - Stampin' Up!
  • Grey Ink - Stampin' Up!
  • Happy Mother's Day stamp - Close to my Heart
  • Puffy felt butterflies - KI Memories 
  Several months ago I found these "Puffies" on clearance at Michaels. How cute are they? I bought several different packages, but this is my first project using them. Now I want to dig into the rest - I love them!



  Yes, for you Americans who are looking at the price tag on these & are having heart palpitations, scrapbooking supplies are quite a bit more expensive here in Canada. I'm looking forward to visiting some of the scrapbooking stores (maybe outlets??) in Salt Lake City this summer on our way down to California. Show me the deals!! If you have some stores you know of that I should not miss, PLEASE let me know! I would so appreciate it!

~~~~~

To all you Mothers out there, thank you for what you do for your families. Your work is not in vain. 
You may not get the thanks you deserve, but the work you do for your families is precious. 

Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Go say thank you to your mamma now, you hear?

Enjoy your day!



1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! I love the yellow with the gray and the butterflies are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips