Thursday, February 09, 2012

Blog Award!

I received a very kind blog award a few days ago. It's called the Liebster Blog Award. Liebster is German for dearest, beloved, or favorite. The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers , who have less than 200 followers.  


Here are the rules:

  • Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  • Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
  • Give your top 5 picks for the award.
  • Inform your top 5 by leaving a comment on their blog.
  • Post the award on your blog.



First of all, a HUGE thank you to Jaimee at Craft, Interrupted for awarding me! 

My choices for the award, in no particular order, are...

Mandy's blog has a fun mix of decorating, fashion, crafts (including scrapbooking, which I love), & DIY projects.
Don't miss: DIY Earring Stand

Jill has a great link party on Thursdays & she makes great crafty projects & recipes to share with her readers!
Don't miss: Rolo Cookies


Cynthia does fabulous furniture makeovers & blogs about them with a splash of craft projects thrown in.


I'm not a wonderful seamstress, but Kiki's blog has me planning some sewing projects... her projects are so inspiring!


Krista has some cute projects... sewing, DIY, & thrifty finds.
Don't Miss: Chevron Bookcase


So, let's spread some love. Go check out these up & coming blogs & see what good stuff they have to offer. 
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Awe! You are so sweet! Thank you so much for the feature!!! I am so honored!
    Jill
    twoyellowbirdsdecor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award! I'm so flattered! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips