Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Christmas Tablescape

  Last week I had the pleasure of doing a table "dress rehearsal" for our Christmas Eve meal here at the Richardson home. I received some beautiful Christmas ornaments for my birthday earlier this month as well as a lovely set of silver chargers & napkin rings that I put to good use on my Christmas table. 


I set the table just as a test run & the kids convinced me to keep it set & use it for our supper that night. 
Twist my rubber arm... :)


I made super fast place cards with coloured paper & a paper punch. 
Then I nestled them into the napkin folds with a mini ornament.


So this is what our table will look like for our Christmas Eve meal. Pretty simple but special.



We really enjoy eating beside our Christmas tree. We often talk about our favourite ornaments & where they came from. 
The kids constantly want to hear about their "first Christmas" ornaments. 
Stories are told of those first Christmases & our precious babies. 
Memories are relived & love wells up anew for our treasured family.
We're so very blessed.

Here's to many more Christmas dinners & many more precious memories!

Enjoy your day!
Check out these great parties I link up to!


3 comments:

  1. Your tablescapte is gorgeous and so is your house.  Would love love love for you to share this at our party going on now http://space46.blogspot.com/2011/12/co-hosting-pinteresting-link-party-week.html.  Happy holiday!  My

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Steph! Your tablescape is beautiful!

    I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by for a visit!

    ~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really lovely!! So festive and sparkly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips