Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Christmas Cards

  You know last week I was talking about blasting my Christmas music & creating with my little girl? Well, I'm pleased to say I got to do just that this weekend. We were singing carols & crafting our hearts out. My little girl was happy with just a bunch of paper & punches. She punched flowers & shapes to her heart's content.

  Here's what I created:





  I'm almost ready for my fall festival booth. Just a few more birthday cards to make. I'm looking forward to it so much!

  What have you been creating lately?

Enjoy your day!
Linkin' Up:

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the card with the ornaments! Is the sentiment a stamp, sticker or rub-on? And where did you get it? I MUST have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the sentiments on these cards are from an old set of Christmas rub-ons from Stampin' Up! The set is at least a few years old.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips